Friday, March 22, 2019

Vidyut Jammwal celebrated Holi with Elephants


This Holi was indeed special for Junglee star Vidyut Jammwal as he celebrated the festival of colors with the Elephants at Haathi Gaon in Jaipur. He spent his day bonding with elephants, lovingly applying gulal to their foreheads, wading into ponds on elephant-back and being sprayed endlessly by his bearer with pond water.

Vidyut shares, “One of the things that was running in my head when I was on top of the elephant was that we need to do this more in our country. We had to shoot our movie Junglee in Thailand but spending by day here, playing Holi with them, I felt so good that I am doing this in my country. I felt so good that people will know about this place where they can come and really enjoy with elephants.”

And as you plan a fun today, Vidyut shares, “With the elephants, I was always having a lot of fun. But it always came to being respectful of what they wanted, how they felt about me being around. I couldn’t cross any lines with them. That’s exactly how you should play your Holi too.” Junglee releases on 29th March 2019.

Please credit and share this article with others using this link:
https://www.glamsham.com/en/vidyut-jammwal-celebrated-holi-with-elephants

No comments: